Coating pallets, granules and tablets with various medium
- Film coating with organic solvent
- Film coating with aqueous coating
- Sugar coating
THE Machine Is Having Following Major Salientfeatures-
- Complies with the highest standard of GMP regulation.
- Automated process. Maintain uniformity of coating.
- Highly efficient spray system with spray guns, controlling the quality of coating of Tablets.
- Flexible batch operations.
- Product protective handling to prevent chipping of tablets.
- Pan cabinet is absolutely air tight and ensures no pollution in production environment.
- Complete separation of production and technical area.
- Excellent mixing and tumbling by special design of baffles.
- Advanced CIP system.
- Treatment of exhaust air for pollution free operation.
- Eliminates manual reference and coater’s expertise.
- Auto spray stop in case of disturbance in pan drive to protect tablets or granules from any damage due to system failure.
- Depending on shape, size and pattern of Rolling of Tablets, the spraying angle can be adjusted with the device within the spray gun.
- Easy adjustment device for leveling the cabinet.
- Close compact layout. PLC controller and peristaltic pump fitted with cabinet itself to avoid floor space occupation.
- Dose, pause and drying cycle can be revalidated with the help of PLC.
Unique Construction Details “SPE-AUTO COATERs”
- A perforated cylindrical vessel of SS-316 fixed on a hanging drive shaft fitted with Baffles of SS-316 kept in an Air-tight cabinet.
- Free hanging drum eliminates all mechanical components in the coating chamber. Sealing partition isolation panning area from technical zone.
- Rounded interior corners for efficient cleaning. Large side doors allow complete access to the coating chamber for cleaning and inspection.
- Highly efficient spray system, with sophisticated spray guns, completely free from choking problem, controls both the application rate and the droplet size for all types of coating.
- Spray gun is of size 1mm or 1.5mm as per customer’s requirements.
- Peristaltic Pump is a versatile variable speed pump provided with Digital controller for precise speed regulation and rapid priming facility for accurate closing.
- Solution holding Tank: – The tank is made of SS-316, with stirrer and the entire set is portable and easy to handle. A SS stirrer with well fitted Blade inside gives a solution with speed control.
- Hot air inlet blower with temperature control.
- Hot air exhaust unit driven by suitable Blower Motor connected with SS-304 Duct line and Silencer.
- Auto unloading of Tablets – Inserting the discharge scoop inside the pan at the time of rotation, entire coated material can be taken out. (Optional)
- Coating pan Drive assembly with appropriate Motor FLP/440 Volt/ 3 Phase coupled with electrically operated speed Variation and gearbox to achieve the pan speed range from 1 to 15 RPM.
- Electro-pneumatically operated control panel complete with PLC system.
- An integrated CIP (Clean-in-place) washing system complete with pump, jet nozzle, with sink and drain.
- Differential pressure gauges are provided to detect the static pressure developed within the system.
15” as per pan ( Interchangeable – 12” – 20”
|Pan Speed – RPM||
1 – 18
|Main Drive FLP Motor – HP||
|Hot Air inlet blower – HP||
|Exhaust blower motor – HP||
|Hot Air Fan Capacity in CFM||
|Exhaust blower fan capacity in CFM||
|Electrical Heater (kw)||
1 KW x 18 nos. = 18 KW
|Allover Dimension Machine LWH||
1200 x 900 x 1600